The very first set of the Precious Memories TCG now joins the sets available for the Precious Memories Lackey plugin. And it’s huge as hell >_<.
Starting with this set, the Activation Timing part of the effect for Event cards has been separated from the rest of the card effect text, making it possible to look for Event cards with the Timing filter. We will gladly accept help with updating the previous sets for this change, so drop a line below if you happen to have some free time on your hands.
Update Only / Lite ver.
If you’re updating from the Kokoro Connect release. Update contains only K-On! Part 1 cards.
- Download the update files here.
- Place the .txt files in your “LackeyCCG\plugins\purememo\sets” folder (Overwrite the old .txt files when prompted.)
- Place the .jpg files in your “LackeyCCG\plugins\purememo\sets\setimages\general” folder
Contains everything released so far.
- Download the files here.
- (If you have downloaded the plugin before.) Replace your “purememo” plugin folder with the new version above. Make sure to make a copy of any decks you have already made before overwriting the old folder. (Decks are stored in the purememo/decks folder.)
- (If this is your first time downloading.) Install Lackey and unpack the plugin into the plugin folder.
Current plugin contains card images and translations for:
- Girls und Panzer set
- Yuru Yuri set (+Promos)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica set (+SP, +Promos)
- Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (+Promos)
- Kokoro Connect (+Promos)
- K-On! Part1 (+Promos)
If you are only interested in the translation/card data, download and unpack the plugin, and look for the .txt files in the “purememo/sets” folder. Drag-and-drop the files into your Microsoft Excel (or equivalent) for easy access.
Girls und Panzer, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, K-On Part 1 sets and assorted Promos translated by Cytrus (me).
Puella Magi Madoka Magica and PMMM Special Pack card translations by Marlin-sama at Approach Phase.
Yuru Yuri set card translations based on the work by Bakkin Translations.
Kokoro Connect translated by Liang Shi Yi.
Comments and corrections are welcome in the comments below or at email@example.com We will gladly accept help with text editing for future sets, so drop a line if you are interested in helping out. You can also request sets you would like to see out first.